Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do we ship? Answer
- What days do we ship? Answer
- How late can I order to get same day shipping? Answer
- May I request a specific shipping date? Answer
- How do your sizes small and large compare? Answer
- May I request a special greeting be included in the gift king cake I send? Answer
- What other fillings are available? Answer
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do we ship?
We ship via UPS to all 48 contiguous states. (Alaska and Hawaii are excluded) Back to FAQ
- What days do we ship?
We ship only Monday - Thursday, at this time, to assure weekday delivery. This eliminates the very expensive Saturday delivery charges and delays over the weekend. Back to FAQ
- How late can I order to get same day shipping?
Orders need to be received by 11:00 AM Central Time to go out the same day. We sell out every day, so, we must fill your order while your selection is available. Back to FAQ
- May I request a specific shipping date?
Feel free to request a ship date, staggered shipping dates to keep you in king cakes all season or even gift requests. We will work to accomodate any reasonable request. Include a note in the comment box when placing your order or let us know by email, phone or fax what to do with which order! Back to FAQ
- How do your sizes small and large compare?
No king cake to be shipped can be larger than the approved UPS king cake box. The UPS shipping container is a special king cake box used by all vendors that ship king cakes. The cake can not be larger than the shipping box. Our large king cake for shipping just barely fits in the box. It is large. However, we offer two larger king cake varieties on a local basis that are too large to ship. So, don't be fooled by some of our competitor's web-site claims that their larger sizes are larger. Sometimes they charge as much as $75 for extra large king cakes supposed to serve 50 people. Their king cake must fit in the same box. This isn't wedding cake being served in dainty one inch slices. Most of us around here like a nice 3 or 4 inch slice which makes a large serve about 15. A small serves 8 - 10. Back to FAQ
- May I request a special greeting be included in the gift king cake I send?
We will make every attempt to accomodate your special requests. Back to FAQ
- What other fillings are available?
Not at this time, however, you can place an order for delivery during the Christmas season. Send an email for special instructions. Back to FAQ